The need for financial advice, and the ability to access it, has never been greater, yet most advisors are still unable to take advantage of the ever-growing opportunities.
It’s been a bull market for advice, but not for financial advisors, according to Steve Sandusky, Advisor Coach, CFP, New York Times bestselling author and founder of the Sandusky Advisor Network. In this episode of the RIA Edge podcast, Steve and Marc Bruno, Managing Director of Wealth Management at Informa Connect, discuss how advisors can accelerate business growth, specifically:
- How can advisors adopt the right mindset and framework for thinking about growth?
- How Advisors Start a True Organic Growth Strategy
- As the final Baby Boomers turn 65 and end the decline, how will AI, generational change and other factors force advisors to revamp their business models/strategies to become more competitive?
RIA Edge Podcast
Connect with Marc Bruno:
Connect with Steve Sandusky:
About our guests:
Steve Sanduski has over 35 years of business experience, including:
- I worked in Silicon Valley during the pre-Internet era of Hewlett-Packard.
- Helped launch RIA, growing assets under management from $0 to $1.8 billion in six years with the firm.
- As managing partner of the Peak Advisor Alliance (now Carson Group Coaching), he spent 11 years growing from 0 to 1,000 financial advisor coaching clients.
- Co-founder and CEO of ROL Advisor, a digital tools and training company serving hundreds of financial advisors in 11 countries.
In addition, he has been a Certified Financial Planner™ licensee since 1996, is a New York Times bestselling author, and currently hosts four popular podcasts with over 700 episodes.
Over the decades, he realized that his flow state was actually a “flow wheel.” It’s a virtuous cycle of learning, translating, and inspiring people to live meaningful and financially fulfilling lives.
In reality, it’s that he’s a curious and voracious learner who can translate what he learns and inspire others through coaching, group trainings and tools, podcasts, books and blogs. means